ANTECH undertake FREE site surveys for all new customers, in order to improve machine reliability, prevent breakdowns and ultimately reduce costs. We can help you get your equipment on track.
We offer a free, no obligation site survey to assess your equipment and make recommendations for improvement. Some of the things we assess on the survey are:
• Existing contamination control practices;
• General housekeeping practices;
• Oil sampling procedures;
• Filtration type / quality;
• Current component failure / breakdown frequency;
• Average cost of a component failure / breakdown;
• Potential savings that can be made by following a contamination control action plan
We will be on site for an average of 60 minutes and once the report is complete, it will be emailed to you along with a personalised action plan. You can of course choose to do as little or as much as you like on that plan, depending on the overall savings you wish to achieve.
If we can help you to take action to prevent breakdowns and unnecessary expenditure, you will experience a significant increase in operational profitability.
To book your FREE survey, please complete the contact us form or call us today on 01253 888333