ANTECH are a thriving company based in Poulton-le-Fylde who are looking to expand.
Requiring an experienced Sales Administrator that is organised, motivated, efficient, able to work as an individual using their own initiative or as part of a team. The ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure as this is a busy and fast paced environment. A large volume of enquiries, calls and order processing is dealt with on a daily basis, meaning the ideal candidate will have a good telephone manner and will use a professional approach when dealing with customers and suppliers. We are looking to fill this position sometime throughout June / July.
Quick Books experience is preferred but is not essential, as full training will be given. A good work ethic, excellent customer service and ability to work as part of a team under the management of others is a must. Experience and strong knowledge of Office - Excel / Word, along with Outlook is required and important.
Main office duties include:
- Answering queries from customers via telephone and email
- Daily task lists for the office and individual jobs
- Processing orders using QuickBooks
- Checking manifests when couriers collect orders
- Using Excel and Word where required for certain projects
- Raising and placing orders
- Quotation via Quickbooks and Outlook
- Possible Forklift driving will be required
- Box packing and dispatching
- Raising Certification and export documentation
- Keeping job files up to date
- Updating systems
- Ensuring excellent customer service is carried out and customers are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Follow up emails and phone calls for Quotation sent to customer
- Updating the online system with the relevant feedback - Online CRM (Zoho)
- Possible filing if needed
- Checking orders received from suppliers for jobs and stock
- Placing stock order
- Outlook Tasks for Enquiry and Quotation stages
The role is very diverse due to the different aspects that are involved, and can be quite challenging at times. An Interest in Engineering would be preferred, with the potential to develop in technical aspects if there is an interest in this side of the business.
Monday to Thursday: 08:30am to 17:00pm
Friday: 08:30am to 15:00pm
38 hrs per week with full 21 days holiday + bank holidays
17k to 20k per annum (Negotiable)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org