The NTZ ALH series filter systems represent our bypass hydraulic filtration line and is used in many applications, including off-road mobile equipment, heavy-duty vehicles, stationary cranes, stationary hydraulic systems, fork lifts and industrial equipment. It is also used in sophisticated flight simulators, as well as in test rigs where cleanliness is crucial.
These NTZ ALH series filter systems are based on the AL-series and are equipped with an integrated manifold. The manifold has a pressure compensated flow control valve, which guarantees a constant flow and pressure in the filter system, independent of the external pressure and flow. An integrated safety valve protects the filter element against pressure spikes, which are fatal to filters.
For volumes up to 225 litres.
capacity of 1.0 litre per minute
For volumes up to 450 litres.
capacity of 1.9 litre per minute
For volumes up to 750 litres.
capacity of 2.1 litre per minute
For volumes up to 1500 litres.
capacity of 4.2 litre per minute
NTZ Filters have proven their value on;
- Suitable for high pressure applications.
- Two variants – one rated to 210 bar max, the other to 410 bar max
- 210 bar version has integrated manifold with flow regulation valve to guarantee constant flow and pressure in the filter system, independent of external pressure and flow
- Safety valve to protect filter element from pressure spikes
- Does not interfere with main system flow or pressure
- Filter cartridge easily replaced
- Compact size ensures easy of fitting
- Simple but effective design means low capital investment